Monday, March 23, 2009

So, yes, knitting has been happening, even though blogging hasn't.  There is this:


Pattern:  Sylvi
Yarn:  Briggs & Little Atlantic, in Red
Bought at:  Weaving Rainbow
Needles:  10 1/2
Started:  November 28, 2008
Finished:  February 27, 2009

This really was a pretty quick knit.  I just worked on a lot of other little projects during that time too, and  of course, there were the holidays.  Lovely pattern!  Well written, great charts, and lots of support on ravelry for any questions that come up.  I love this sweater!!!  This is the most awesome thing I have ever knit!  Gauge was perfect, the fit was good, no pattern modifications, it was just a very fun & rewarding project!  I have worn it to work many times since it was finished.  Ravelry link  

I am now working on this, which I just love!  And, it uses Malabrigo as the recommended yarn, which is a big plus!  I am using color Geranio.  (Not raveled yet)

New excitement - I signed up for Hello Yarn's potholder swap!  Each person makes 5 crocheted potholders, sends them in, and receives 5 potholders that other people have made.  I'm excited!  In years past, I did much more crocheting than knitting.  It is satisfyingly fast, compared to knitting.  I haven't done much crochet in quite a while, so this will be fun!   It will also be my first swap.  Hello out there, if other swappers stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment